SONOS AMP NEW 2019
Sonos Amp NEW packs 125 Watts per channel to power high-fidelity sound and streaming capability for turntables, TV, and architectural, bookshelf, outdoor, and floor-standing speakers.
Create the ultimate entertainment system and stream from over 100 services. Control is easy with the Sonos app, AirPlay, the touch interface, or your voice via smart devices like Sonos One.
Platform integrations help streamline control of your smart home, so you can control your system with a universal remote or keypad. And because Sonos continually updates with new features and services, your experience will improve over time.
- 125 Watts per channel into 8 ohms for high-fidelity sound
- Powers bookshelf, floor-standing, architectural, or outdoor speakers
- HDMI ARC for connecting a TV and RCA line-in for connecting a turntable or other audio source
- Control is simple with the Sonos app, AirPlay 2, a universal remote, or Alexa-enabled smart devices
- Amp is built to last and will get better over time with software updates
More power. More possibilities.
With 125 Watts per channel, Amp supports high-fidelity sound for outdoor, bookshelf, floor-standing, and architectural speakers.
Create the ultimate entertainment system.
Sonos works with over 100 streaming services so listeners can enjoy the ones they prefer, and Amp includes an HDMI ARC input to connect to TV and a line-in for connecting a turntable or other audio source.
New ways to customize the experience.
New APIs and partner integrations streamline smart home control with phones, tablets, universal remotes, keypads, and voice via smart devices.
Use the Sonos app, AirPlay 2, a universal remote, the touch controls on Amp, or your voice with smart devices such as Sonos One and Beam.
Amp fits standard racks and can be wall mounted, plus it features a simplified set
Pre Order Now, Available in store 5th February 2019