- Sonos PLAYBAR can be Wall Mounted with the optional PLAYBAR wall bracket sold separately, See PLAYBAR mounting Height images.
- The PLAYBAR can be configured as a standalone TV & Music speaker or paired up with a sonos SUB for immersive base, and PLAY:1's or PLAY:3's can be used as rears to make it 5.1 Surround Sound Wirelessly!
- Complements HD television screens with richly textured Hi-Fi sound.
- Wirelessly streams all the music on earth.
- Simple to set up, control and expand. Requires just two cords: one power cord, one optical cord (both included). Syncs with other Sonos speakers wirelessly.
- Understands and speaks most IR remote’s language and can be controlled by free apps for your Android®, iPhone® or iPad®.
- Plays all sources plugged in to your HDTV: Cable/SAT boxes, Blu-Ray players, and video game consoles. If it’s connected to your HD TV, PLAYBAR will play it.
- Warning: If your existing TV is older than 7+ years old it may not have an optical output for the PLAYBAR, or may not output sound from equipment plugged in with HDMI. Contact Soundlab for expert advice on compatibility. We also sell TVs at very competitive prices.
1) Soundlab Music and Tutorial + Support Bundle: Exclusive ONLY to Soundlab in entire Australia. Includes: Soundlab Sonos setup + Over 10 Music Services (with no ongoing fees or subscriptions) and Sonos tutorial + 6 months Soundlab Sonos Support Valued at $499 - for just $199 when added with this package
Get expert advise and the support you need when you need it, so speak to the experts at Soundlab to get the right system & support & setup install,
For Ultimate Listening experience Book a Store Visit at our Sonos Soundlab Showroom Super Store in Osborne Park WA! Call 0413935204
** The offer cannot be combined with any other promotional offer.
** Any other promotional codes have to be redeemed in-store