Port - The versatile streaming component for your stereo or receiver.
-- Connect Port to your traditional stereo to stream music and more. Enjoy control with the Sonos app or Apple AirPlay 2, and easily expand your sound system to more rooms.
- Enjoy music, podcasts, audiobooks, and internet radio with your amplified audio equipment. You can also stream vinyl, CDs, and stored audio files to Sonos speakers in other rooms of your home.
- Stream sound directly from your iPhone or iPad and ask Siri to play Apple Music.
- Use the line-in to connect your phone or another device to your stereo.
Stream all your favorites
Enjoy music, podcasts, audiobooks, and internet radio with your amplified audio equipment. You can also stream vinyl, CDs, and stored audio files to Sonos speakers in other rooms of your home.
Apple AirPlay 2
Stream sound directly from your iPhone or iPad and ask Siri to play Apple Music.
Line-in and play
Use the line-in to connect your phone or another device to your stereo.
Build your system
Easily connect Sonos speakers in different rooms over WiFi to create a home sound system that brings every room and everyone together.
Enjoy clear, richly detailed sound that fills the room at any volume.
Easy to use
Setup takes minutes, and control is simple with the Sonos app and AirPlay 2.
Listen your way
Customize your system and play what you want, where you want.
- Audio line-in to bring your record player, CD player, or other audio source into the Sonos ecosystem.
- Audio line-out through either analog (RCA) or digital (coaxial) for connecting amplified audio equipment.
- 12V trigger turns on your stereo or receiver automatically when a signal is sent so there's no extra steps or remote needed.
- Adjustable bass and treble controls to optimize sound performance. Adjust volume by individual room or by groups of rooms.
Dimensions - H x W x D - 1.6 x 5.4 x 5.4 inches (41 x 138 x 138 mm)
Product finish - Matte black
Light - LED indicates status.
Weight - 1.04 lbs. (0.472 kg)
POWER AND NETWORKING
Ethernet Port -Two 10/100 Mbps Ethernet port. Wire directly to your router if WiFi is unreliable.
Power Supply - Auto-switching 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz AC universal input.
WiFi - Connects to your home WiFi network with any 802.11b/g, 2.4 GHz broadcast-capable router.
Apple AirPlay 2 - Works with AirPlay 2 on Apple devices iOS 11.4 and later.
System requirements - Amplified audio equipment with analog or digital audio inputs, or an audio source with audio output, and broadband internet.
Port, power cord, QuickStart Guide, and legal/warranty information.
Available at Soundlab store now!
For Best Prices and Listening experience, visit Soundlab's AV equipment store in Osborne Park WA!
Get expert advise and the support you need when you need it, so speak to the experts at Soundlab to get the right system & support & setup install,
For Ultimate Listening experience Book a Store Visit at our Sonos Soundlab Showroom Super Store in Osborne Park WA! Call 0413935204