Sonos Playbase White
Sonos Playbase (White)
Wireless Soundbase for Home Theatre and Streaming Music
The sleek soundbase for TV, films, music, and more.
Enjoy crisp dialogue and impressive bass from wall to wall with Playbase. Control it with the Sonos app, your remote, Apple AirPlay.
Low Profile Design: Playbase practically disappears beneath the TV whilst its ten amplified speaker drivers deliver deep booms and crystal-clear whispers. Lay 2, and more.
Apple AirPlay 2 on Sonos: Stream sound directly from your iPhone or iPad and ask Siri to play Apple Music.
Build out your Entertainment System: Playbase is just the beginning of the ultimate home theatre experience. Wirelessly connect Sub and a pair of surrounds at any time for even more immersive entertainment.
FEATURES AND SPECS:
AUDIO: 10 Amplified speaker drivers: 6 Mid-Range, 3 Tweeters and 1 Woofer
H x W x D: 58 x 720 x 380 mm (2.28 x 28.35 x 14.96 inches)
WEIGHT: 8.6 Kg (18.85 lbs)
TOUCH INTERFACE: Touch-interface controls & lights
Capacitive touch controls for volume up/down, previous/next track, and play/pause.
LED indicates Sonos component status and mute status.
POWER AND NETWORKING
Power Supply: Auto-switching 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz AC universal input.
Wi-Fi, not Bluetooth: Connects to your home Wi-Fi network with any 802.11b/g, 2.4 GHz broadcast-capable router for uninterrupted wireless streaming.
Ethernet Port: A single Ethernet port can connect Playbase to a wired home network.
TV with optical audio output.
Broadband internet in your home.
Sonos Controller App.
What’s in the Box: Sonos Playbase, AC power cord, Ethernet cable, optical audio cable, warranty and regulatory booklet, and QuickStart Guide.
How much weight can Playbase support?
Playbase can support TVs that weigh up to 77 lb (34.9 kg).
Does Playbase pair with other Sonos speakers for surround sound?
Yes. While Playbase is a great soundbase on its own, it also wirelessly pairs with our Sub for added bass and a pair of Sonos speakers for full surround sound. A setup with left and right rears and a Sub gives you true 5.1 surround sound.
What audio content can I play on Playbase?
Playbase plays back all of your TV audio, once setup with the Sonos app is complete. You can stream audio from TV, movies, video on demand, music, radio, video games, audiobooks and podcasts.
What audio codecs and formats will Playbase support?
Playbase plays audio from PCM stereo and Dolby Digital sources.
BENEFITS OF SONOS PLAYBASE
- TV sound and music you can feel, from a speaker you’ll barely see.
- Two-in-one. Adds full-theatre sound for your TV. Streams music, too.
- Simple two-cord setup. One for power. One for your TV.
- Works with your existing TV remote.
- Securely supports TVs up to 35 kg.
- Simple two-cord setup. One for power, one for your TV.
- Add SUB and two PLAY:1 rears for wireless 5.1 surround sound.
- The Sonos Playbase White can be configured as a standalone TV & Music speaker or paired up with a sonos SUB for immersive base, and PLAY:1's or PLAY:3's can be used as rears to make it 5.1 Surround Sound Wirelessly!
- Complements HD television screens with richly textured Hi-Fi sound.
- Wireless streams all the music on earth.
- Plays all sources plugged in to your HDTV: Cable/SAT boxes, Blu-Ray players, and video game consoles. If it’s connected to your HD TV, Sonos Playbase will play it.
For more information or get a listening experience, visit us at our Showroom in Osborne Park, Perth - WA.
If you have any questions or to book a demo, call us at: 0413935204
Best Sonos Playbase Prices and Listening experience Visit our Sonos Showroom in Osborne Park WA! Open 6 Days a week.
**We will match any Online Local store or Quoted price**